Using dry vapor steam technology for car detailing has enabled operators to clean and sanitize places that with some other cleaning methods were impossible for them to reach. Dry vapor steam has the ability to get into cracks and crevices easily, removing dust, trash and even dry liquid sticky residues.
The Peregrine series of Steam generators come equipped with a wide set of tools that allows the operator to work different applications when car detailing, some of them include:
- Floor mats
- Doors side panels & Handles
- Door pockets
- A/C Vents
- Cup holders
- Deep leather cleaning
- Wheels & Rims
- Seatbelts cleaning
- Headliner and dashboard
- General upholstery and fabric.
- Detail clean engines.
Some of the benefits of using dry vapor steam for interior car detail cleaning are:
- Deodorize interiors from smoke and pet odors.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals that might damage cars’ interiors and harm passengers.
- Reach cracks, crevices and virtually anywhere with steam.
- Save money on expensive detergents and chemicals.
- Reduce water waste
- And many more